Most popular FAQs
- I forgot my password, what do I do? (36291 views)
- How do I change my Default Identity in MyRutgers? ... (25453 views)
- How do I control the whitelist and blacklist options ... (15321 views)
- How do I change my Default Identity in Scarlet ... (12976 views)
- How do I configure my iPhone/iPod/iPad to check my ... (12462 views)
- What is my e-mail address? (11708 views)
- How do I configure my Blackberry smart phone to ... (10430 views)
- What email programs are available at RU-Camden? (7577 views)
- How Do I Change My Default Identity in Thunderbird ... (7280 views)
- How do I connect to the wireless network on ... (6534 views)
- How do I control the whitelist and blacklist options ... (2015-08-28 14:19)
- What email programs are available at RU-Camden? (2015-08-28 14:17)
- What are my emails options as a student? (2015-08-28 14:14)
- How do I upload (publish) web pages from home? ... (2015-08-20 12:04)
- I am retiring from the University, what happens to ... (2015-06-26 15:33)
Camden Computing Services FAQs & Documentation
This is a specially-designed section of the Camden Computing Services web site, where we post answers to frequently asked questions (FAQs). Since this FAQ section is quite different from other parts of our site, please take a moment to familiarize yourself with the layout and search features.
At the top-right corner of the page are two links in the header, they are:
- A very brief explanation of how to find things in the FAQ system.
- A mailto link for the Camden IT Help Desk (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Along the left-hand side is the main FAQ menu. From top to bottom, your choices are:
- Go to our main web site (http://computing.camden.rutgers.edu).
- Go to this page.
- Search all FAQs/documents in realtime as you type.
- Search FAQs/documents by category.
- Go to the FAQ/document sitemap (an alphabetized index of all FAQs and documents)
- Go to a list of all categories
- Go to the specific category shown.
Along the right-hand side are two lists of links that update in realtime. The top list shows the ten most viewed FAQs/documents in this system while the bottom list shows the five most recently updated or added FAQs/documents.
There are 108 FAQs online