Most popular FAQs
- I forgot my password, what do I do? (21858 views)
- What is my e-mail address? (8865 views)
- How do I configure my iPhone/iPod/iPad to check my ... (8754 views)
- How do I configure my Blackberry smart phone to ... (8628 views)
- How do I control the whitelist and blacklist options ... (7717 views)
- How do students obtain computer accounts/NetIDs? (6942 views)
- How do I connect to the wireless network on ... (5145 views)
- How do I configure my Android phone to check ... (4927 views)
- How do I change my temporary clam or crab ... (4793 views)
- How Do I Change My Default Identity in Thunderbird ... (4778 views)
- Who should I contact for help with a classroom ... (2013-12-02 18:43)
- How can I obtain a wireless microphone for use ... (2013-12-02 18:41)
- What email programs are available at RU-Camden? (2013-08-22 15:08)
- What is my e-mail address? (2013-08-22 14:54)
- How do I save/export my email folders? (2013-08-22 14:52)
Camden Computing Services FAQs & Documentation
This is a specially-designed section of the Camden Computing Services web site, where we post answers to frequently asked questions (FAQs). Since this FAQ section is quite different from other parts of our site, please take a moment to familiarize yourself with the layout and search features.
At the top-right corner of the page are two links in the header, they are:
- A very brief explanation of how to find things in the FAQ system.
- A mailto link for the Camden IT Help Desk (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Along the left-hand side is the main FAQ menu. From top to bottom, your choices are:
- Go to our main web site (http://computing.camden.rutgers.edu).
- Go to this page.
- Search all FAQs/documents in realtime as you type.
- Search FAQs/documents by category.
- Go to the FAQ/document sitemap (an alphabetized index of all FAQs and documents)
- Go to a list of all categories
- Go to the specific category shown.
Along the right-hand side are two lists of links that update in realtime. The top list shows the ten most viewed FAQs/documents in this system while the bottom list shows the five most recently updated or added FAQs/documents.
There are 115 FAQs online