Records in this category
- I am in Windows Explorer, and I want to delete several of the files. How do I select several files at the same time?
- How do I disable the Auto-Run feature when I insert a CD?
- How could I let a friend see my HOME directory when we are working together but we are both using different computers?
- My screen is blue with a bunch of white writing all over it. What is this?
- How do I change the size of my desktop so that I can have more desktop space?
- How do I move more than 1 file from one directory to another in Windows?
- If I save a file/application on my computer, how do I find that specific file/application that I saved if I forget where I saved it?
- How do I remove a program from the start menu (in WinXP)?
- Is there another way to access all the windows I have open other than clicking on them in the taskbar at the bottom of the screen?
How do I change the size of my desktop so that I can have more desktop space?
Point the mouse on an empty space on the desktop. Next right click on the desktop. After this choose "Properties". Next click on the settings tab. Where it says desktop area, increase the pixel dimensions. Click OK.
- How do I configure my Blackberry smart phone to view my Rutgers email?
- How do I configure my iPhone/iPod/iPad to check my Rutgers email?
- How do I cancel a print job on a PC?
- What are these Print Release Stations?
- I forgot my password, what do I do?
690/2%Last update: 2010-03-16 10:37
Author: Cory Labbree
You cannot comment on this entry