Records in this category
- I am in Windows Explorer, and I want to delete several of the files. How do I select several files at the same time?
- How do I disable the Auto-Run feature when I insert a CD?
- How could I let a friend see my HOME directory when we are working together but we are both using different computers?
- My screen is blue with a bunch of white writing all over it. What is this?
- How do I change the size of my desktop so that I can have more desktop space?
- How do I move more than 1 file from one directory to another in Windows?
- If I save a file/application on my computer, how do I find that specific file/application that I saved if I forget where I saved it?
- How do I remove a program from the start menu (in WinXP)?
- Is there another way to access all the windows I have open other than clicking on them in the taskbar at the bottom of the screen?
How do I move more than 1 file from one directory to another in Windows?
Open both the destination and source folders. In the source folders select the files you want to move by holding down "Ctrl" on the keyboard. When you're done click and hold one of these files and move them to the destination folder.
- How do I copy a file from a subdirectory to home directory?
- What happens to my account/NetID after I graduate?
- On a Unix machine, how do I access my H drive?
- What is OpenOffice.org?
- Why doesn't this machine have Word on it?
503/2%Last update: 2010-03-16 10:39
Author: Cory Labbree
You cannot comment on this entry