All divisions of the Office of Information Technology prepare annual reports for each fiscal year that runs between July 1 and June 30. These reports include hardware inventories, software catalogs, statistics on software and system usage and organization charts.
The reports are available in PDF format:
- 2010-2011 OIT-Camden Report
- 2009-2010 OIT-Camden Report
- 2008-2009 OIT-Camden Report
- 2007-2008 OIT-Camden Report
- 2006-2007 OIT-Camden Report
- 2005-2006 OIT-Camden Report & Appendices
OIT Services Survey
Camden Computing Services conducts fall and spring surveys covering some of its many services. Students are asked to rate each service’s importance and the student’s current level of satisfaction with it.
The ratings used are: High (H); Medium (M); Low (L); Not Applicable / No Opinion / Haven’t Used (NA). The survey runs for about three weeks.
The most recent results are available in PDF format: